Iced tea is refreshing, cooling, and sweet. An easy pick me up to start the day or a soothing wind down for its end. Depending on what tea you use, it can be an early morning brew, a midday palate refresher, an evening treat; or a sweet floral tea to help you sleep at night. The Manhattan Black: Black Tea is a great alternative to coffee. The taste is honeyed and sweet, but with a strong, caffeinated “kick” to help you get through your day.
Family Tradition: Baozhong Tea is a wonderful tea to drink after a meal with its refreshing, creamy melon taste. It helps cleanse your palate, stabilizes your blood sugar, and has enough caffeine to keep you going in between meetings. It’s tasty and shareable so your family, friends, and loved ones can experience the health benefits too!
The Homesick: Oolong Tea is not only great for evenings, but for any person who cares about their health. Oolong Tea has a herbal, gentle taste and is wonderful for boosting your metabolism and immune system. It’s perfect for any person who wants to live their healthiest lives.
The Pillowtalk: Jasmine Tea is an amazing tea to destress and relax to a sweet and floral taste. Jasmine tea has minimal caffeine and is a great nighttime drink to help you wind down after a long day. Every type offered at Us Two Tea would be perfect for that ideal iced tea recipe to cool down on a hot day. Each tea has a different purpose and flavor, but each type can be fully enjoyed as an iced tea.
What Do You Need?:
8 cups of filtered water
⅓ cup of any sweetener (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups of the water to a boil, remove from heat.
- Steep the sachets of the tea of your choice for 10 minutes. Remove the teabags.
- Pour in the sweetener of your choice, you can add more or less depending on how sweet you want it. Stir well until the sweetener has dissolved.
- Add the rest of the water into the saucepan and bring to room temperature.
- Transfer to a pitcher, and refrigerate it for at least 3 hours before drinking.
- Serve with ice and garnish of your choice.
Tea can be used for many purposes, but it’s hard to beat the classic iced / sweet tea. Add to that the quality of the tea offered by UsTwoTea which is not only one of the highest, but it’s also possibly the tastiest. No matter which variation of the tea from UsTwoTea you use, it’ll be a treat for your tastebuds.